I'm going to find someone who wants me in their life until we grow old and frail together.
I'm Samy Tana and 99% of the time i have food with me. The other 1% I'm busy looking for some. AZ, '94, college, hungry. instagram: @imsamtans
Posted on Monday, September 17th at 10:43PM with 12 notes